Being part of a club is a great way to share your hobby or passion with other like-minded people. Belonging to a club can be very rewarding, and gives you the opportunity to meet new friends with similar interests.
There are lots of great race meets, rides and events throughout the year, so get involved. Below is a list of Top End riding clubs and organisations that are always welcoming new members:
- Darwin Motorcycle Club (DMCC)
- Katherine Off Road Motorcycle Sports Club (KORMSC)
- Kununurra Motocross Club
- Territory Quad Association (TQA)
- Top End Motocross Club (TEMCC)
- Top End Road Racing Association (TERRA)
- MotorSports NT
- AHMA Acacia Hills MX
These clubs are always looking for volunteers to help out at race meets and other events. If you can help set up, be a flaggie, provide assistance at the canteen or fill in a much needed volunteer spot, please step forward and help out.